| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Mark I Video https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21820 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | steaminfo [ Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Mark I Video |
I am sorry to report that Marc Balkin, owner of Mark I Video, which produced a number of truly great rail videos, passed away Saturday night of pneumonia and congestive heart failure. |
|
| Author: | co614 [ Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mark I Video |
My condolences to Marcs family. He was a good freind and a very talented and dedicated professional who loved railroading very much. He shall be truly missed. R.I.P. Ross Rowland |
|
| Author: | Heavenrich [ Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mark I Video |
This is sad news: From Train Orders: Marc Balkin, of Marc I Video, died of pneumonia recently while hospitalized. The funeral arrangements are as follows: 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 5 Wein and Wein; a.k.a Gutterman-Musciant Funeral Home 402 Park Street Hackensack NJ 201 - 489 - 3800 800 - 322 - 0533 Bob H |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|