| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Laramie scrappings https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21841 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Laramie scrappings |
Some photos of the cutting up of Alaska RR 1511, a former D&RGW B unit: http://www.alaskarails.org/historical/f ... index.html It appears the UP plow has been purchased back by the UP, and the CRI&P caboose and old boxcar office will by cut up. |
|
| Author: | caboose9 [ Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Laramie RI Caboose |
Howdy, Is there anything new on the ex-WYCO RI 17017 caboose that was to be sold or scrapped yesterday in Laramie, WY? Jason? Anyone? The last I heard was at 7:17 AM, yesterday, when someone (from Chicago?) phoned and woke me up to ask how much I wanted for the RI caboose I advertize as for sale on the Internet! It kind of makes me wish people would read the various messages before jumping to conclusions. Oh, well, I'd have been up in another hour anyway. Thanks, Roger |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|