Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

CN 6015
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22975
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bobyar2001 [ Tue May 15, 2007 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  CN 6015

The 4-8-2 that replaced the 6060 at Jasper, Alberta, in the 1970s, undated:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?d ... _Loco2.jpg

Author:  k5ahudson [ Tue May 15, 2007 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CN 6015

As you can see, the feed water heater above the headlight is missing. It was replaced in later years. I'm not sure if it was a real one or just a reproduction for show.

Author:  joe6167 [ Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CN 6015

CNR 6015 is missing several useful parts. When I visited the engine in 2002, I noticed that she was missing her water pump, mechanical lubricator and number boards. Plus the Feed Water heater. The item that sits there now is some sort of replica. The word on the street is that the ends of the FWH are "wagon wheels".

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/