| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Ohio Rail Brochure https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23394 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | softwerkslex [ Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Ohio Rail Brochure |
I have this nice Ohio Scenic Railroads brochure, printed by the state, that has many photos, but no captions. It would be nice to know where the pictured items are, so that I might visit them. In particular, where is the cover photo, showing a PRR scheme diesel #6313 pulling an excursion, and a long line of steam and diesel locomotives adjacent? |
|
| Author: | ctjacks [ Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Ohio Rail Brochure |
I am going to guess this picture was from the Dennison Rail Festival in 2004, an event that will unfortunately probably never happen again. OC sold off the diesels in the picture last year to CP. Chris. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|