| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Knoxville train ride question https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23421 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | elauterbach [ Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Knoxville train ride question |
It looks like I am going up to Knoxville this weekend to ride the Three Rivers Rambler. They are running their 2-8-0. I am wondering what else there is to see in the area and also how do you get to SRR 154 in Chilhowee Park. Thanks, Eric |
|
| Author: | 203 [ Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Knoxville train ride question |
Directions to the 154: Go north on I-40 to the Rutledge Pike exit and follow the signs to the Knoxville Zoo. The locomotive is on display on the east side of Chilhowie Park, across the parking lot from the Zoo - near the small lake. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|