| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Alemite Air Powered Grease Gun https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23451 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | k5ahudson [ Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Alemite Air Powered Grease Gun |
Does anyone know of an air powered grease gun for greasing rods may be available for purchase? Either used or a new reproduction? I know where to get a manual one, but not an air powered one. |
|
| Author: | Mark D. [ Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Alemite Air Powered Grease Gun |
They can be found, but they're rare. But if you find one, best be sitting down before you hear the price. I've done a fair amount of rebuilding, repair and modification to Alemite guns, and with the cost of original units where it is, I've been toying with the idea of manufacturing a few new "copies" with improvements at a lower price. If you need one pretty soon, contact me off line and I can send you contact info for someone who may have one for you. Mark D. |
|
| Author: | S.L. Jensen [ Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Alemite Air Powered Grease Gun |
Try; Midwest Locomotive & Machine Works. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|