Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Looking for the following photographers...
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23606
Page 1 of 1

Author:  kburkey [ Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Looking for the following photographers...

As part of my Huntingdon & Broad Top Mountain research, I'm trying to get in touch with the following photographers, or whomever is now in charge of their collections. All of these, I believe, had photographs published in Gary Carlson's Pennsylvania Short Lines in Color of either the H&BTM or the Everett Railroad. Internet searches have drummed up nothing of consequence for me. I'm hoping this list can help me find the collections of:

Robert F. Fillmore
Frank L. Watson
James P. Shuman
William T. Clynes
Robert F. Wilt
C.G. Parsons
Peter Roehm

Geez, I'm not even sure if some or most of these guys haven't passed away yet. Their H&BTM photographs would be at least 53 years old.

Thanks in advance,
Keith Burkey
www.bbandbrr.com

Author:  ctjacks [ Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for the following photographers...

Bill Clynes lives in Saginaw, MI. If you go to www.411.com and enter his name you should be able to get his address.

Chris J.

Author:  kburkey [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for the following photographers...

Thanks for the info on Bill. He actually emailed me the evening after I posted this, much to my surprise.

It's much appreciated!

Keith

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/