| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Tremont & Gulf 30 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23626 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bobyar2001 [ Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Tremont & Gulf 30 |
At Winnfield, Louisiana, June 1951: http://abpr2.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi? ... /t+g30.jpg Sold to the Magma Arizona in March 1954, where it became No. 7. Now on Texas State RR, where I think it is down for repairs. |
|
| Author: | William Diehl [ Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tremont & Gulf 30 |
IMHO, the most beautiful locomotive that the Magma Arizona ever owned... |
|
| Author: | Txhighballer [ Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tremont & Gulf 30 |
I'm kinda partial to the 5. I've run and fired them both... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|