It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Wildwood NJ open trolley project
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:03 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:59 am
Posts: 64
Location: Allentown, PA
About ten years ago I recall hearing about an old Wildwood NJ double truck open trolley that was stored in a building in Wildwood that was going to be restored. I was able to visit the car and it was in pretty rough condition. I was wondering if there was anything going on with the project.

Joel


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildwood NJ open trolley project
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:22 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:49 pm
Posts: 135
Location: The Pinewoods of South Jersey
I'm headed down to the Wildwoods for some surf fishing this week and have to go to the town hall for a buggy permit, so I'll inquire about the car project and advise on any info.

_________________
W.L.Avis
Steam Professional since 1976
Former P-RSL Block operator


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: