| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Wildwood NJ open trolley project https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24040 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jdstrolley [ Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Wildwood NJ open trolley project |
About ten years ago I recall hearing about an old Wildwood NJ double truck open trolley that was stored in a building in Wildwood that was going to be restored. I was able to visit the car and it was in pretty rough condition. I was wondering if there was anything going on with the project. Joel |
|
| Author: | Warren [ Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wildwood NJ open trolley project |
I'm headed down to the Wildwoods for some surf fishing this week and have to go to the town hall for a buggy permit, so I'll inquire about the car project and advise on any info. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|