| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Brain Teaser https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25171 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | wesp [ Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Brain Teaser |
Our Museum is featured in this week's "Second Glance" feature in The Washington Post Magazine. Try your luck at comparing the original photo with a modified version to find 12 differences. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/magazine/second-glance/042008.html Wesley |
|
| Author: | Alexander D. Mitchell IV [ Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brain Teaser |
I found 11 of the 12 in eight minutes, and the twelfth, if history is any indication, will take me the rest of the week. I routinely ignore this puzzle in favor of the crossword or the op-ed columns and articles, but given the content I couldn't resist. For newcomers, be afraid. Be VERY afraid. These folks don't do simple stuff like turn a trolley pole the wrong way. Oh, no. They do stuff like turn the wheelchair sticker atop the shed door frame the other way. Or shorten ONE track tie. (They did neither, as far as I can tell.) And no, "Toronto is not a national capital" is NOT an acceptable answer. Nor is "no passengers or crew." >;-) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|