Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

National Train Day
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25176
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Mark S Bassett [ Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 pm ]
Post subject:  National Train Day

I guess I was asleep at the switch on this one; a member just e-mailed me, “What are you doing on National Train Day?”

Good question, I didn’t know there was a National Train Day. I googled the name and sure enough the there is a web site http://www.nationaltrainday.com/home. I cruised the website and it appears to be Amtrak’s attempt to raise awareness of railroading.

The website is pretty well done. It encourages you to have your own local event, and it helps you plan an event. It looks like the B & O Museum is on board with a local promotion. My question is anyone else out there doing anything?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/