| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| TVRM Steam Question https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29490 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Steamguy [ Fri May 28, 2010 9:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | TVRM Steam Question |
I'm planning a trip to TN later this summer and am curious what the steam status is at TVRM. I recall reading a few months back that #610 would run out of operating days around June or would be run weekends only to extend it by a month or so. I've also seen no updates re: 630's rebuild. I'm curious as to the status of both 2-8-0's and if I plan a visit in early August can I expect to see live steam or are we looking at an all diesel TVRM this summer? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|