It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking for Dale Grice
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:02 am
Posts: 620
Location: Albany, Georgia
Dale, I wrote a PM to contact you and realized that a PM I wrote back on the 16th was still sitting in the Outbox. Not sure what is going on with the PMs. Anyway, please contact me by email at ssyfrettatgmaildotcom. I have a few questions about some of the passenger cars at Southeastern. Thanks.

_________________
Stephen S. Syfrett
Albany, GA


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Dale Grice
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:55 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:02 am
Posts: 620
Location: Albany, Georgia
Andrew,
I got your PM fine. Tried to respond through PM, so now I have 4 messages sitting in my outbox. If you do not receive my PM, please email. My email is shown in the original post.

_________________
Stephen S. Syfrett
Albany, GA


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: