| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| D&RGW Vista Dome Silver Bronco https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30458 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jim Barton [ Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | D&RGW Vista Dome Silver Bronco |
As I recall this car sat outside the Burnham shops in Denver, Colorado for a long time, then was for sale on the Ozark website? I heard a while back it might be in San Antonio? Just curious as to its whereabouts and how it looks these days. Thanks. Jim Barton |
|
| Author: | Topfuel [ Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: D&RGW Vista Dome Silver Bronco |
It was sold to a private party in Ohio, and was shipped to San Antonio as noted. It has had some work done there but I don't believe the owners have decided yet what the final configuration will be. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|