Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Happy Thanksgiving!
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30475
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Stephen S. Syfrett [ Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Happy Thanksgiving!

...from down south where is is supposed to be 79 today, and with 19 family members expected we'll probably have to run the AC...

Anyway, wherever you live, whatever the weather, I hope all fellow RYPN'ers have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for in this great country in which we live. Occasional kinks in the rail, sure, but over time it's a pretty smooth ride.

Now, if only I could find a good job...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Author:  Dave [ Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

That's a LOT of Brunswick Stew.

I'm pulling shifts through the Holiday Weekend so the guys with families at home can do the traditional thing. Makes me give thanks I'll have a great reason not to get caught up in the Black Friday / travelling circle of media-driven hell.

If anybody needs a ceritifed geologist, have shovel will travel, Stephen is your go to guy. He won't self-promote being a gentleman, so I'll pitch in for him here.

Best to all.

dave

Author:  J3a-614 [ Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm as off topic as can be for subject matter, but right in time with the beginning of the holiday season. . .and these novelty holiday tunes are so delightful, I have to share them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgwsm6zLP2c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJAC9Zyk ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwgu8JLaF4

My wife stumbled onto these while looking for other Christmas music. They are humorous novelty tunes, but doggone it, I consider them the most realistic holiday songs around, particularly that first one!

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Holidays, too.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/