It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SP car roster question
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:16 am
Posts: 767
Hi All,

I have three SP car numbers before me from a letter dated July 9, 1982 as a donation from the SP to the City of El Paso, Texas (SP 115497, SPMW 5683 and SPMW 6512) and my notes as to what they are/were are in Texas and I am in Nevada. So if anyone could tell me what they are/were I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Robby Peartree


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: