| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Christmas Cab Ride Invite https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30493 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | co614 [ Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Christmas Cab Ride Invite |
Hello all, Well here we are again sneaking up on the Christmas season. I'm pleased to say that I'll once again have the pleasure of running Baldwin # 40 on the NH&I RR ( http://www.newhoperailroad.com) from Dec. 12-23 and would welcome any fellow Rypners who would like to join me for a cab ride. If you're interested please PM me and I'll share my duty days/times etc. with you. A reminder that these are Santa and North Pole trains and they run on a VERY slow ( 8-10 mph) schedule so as to give Santa sufficient time to visit all the kidees. I'm told that our reservations are way ahead of last year at this time so maybe things are getting better!! For those I don't get to see, my fond best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, steam filled 2011!! Ross Rowland |
|
| Author: | DBH [ Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas Cab Ride Invite |
Thanks for the invite Ross, wish I could take you up on it! Dave Huffman |
|
| Author: | Richard Glueck [ Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas Cab Ride Invite |
Ross: Can I have a "rain-check", and swap my ride in 40's cab, for one in 614's? |
|
| Author: | big-bad-2666 [ Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas Cab Ride Invite |
Richard Glueck wrote: Ross: Can I have a "rain-check", and swap my ride in 40's cab, for one in 614's? If you accept the rain-check, will you accept one from me too? :-) |
|
| Author: | co614 [ Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas Cab Ride Invite |
Sorry guys I can't do the swap thing. So far 12 Rypners are lined up to ride and I look forward to seeing each of you. Best wishes to all for a blessed Christmas and a healthy, steam filled 2011. Ross Rowland |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|