It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Roosevelt RR Museum upgrade
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm 

Wikipedia reports that the Roosevelt Railroad Museum is upgrading its line. The website requires a password for access so I have no further information.

Sloan

http://www.rooseveltrailroad.org/


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Roosevelt RR Museum upgrade
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:23 pm 

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Posts: 1352
Location: Chicago USA
I think that is unintentional and someone has made a mistake with their server settings.

I wish their upgrade would involve restoring the former Thomson Winery T&NO 4-6-0 but I know that will never happen.

Steve


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: