| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Roosevelt RR Museum upgrade https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30695 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sloan [ Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Roosevelt RR Museum upgrade |
Wikipedia reports that the Roosevelt Railroad Museum is upgrading its line. The website requires a password for access so I have no further information. Sloan http://www.rooseveltrailroad.org/ |
|
| Author: | filmteknik [ Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Roosevelt RR Museum upgrade |
I think that is unintentional and someone has made a mistake with their server settings. I wish their upgrade would involve restoring the former Thomson Winery T&NO 4-6-0 but I know that will never happen. Steve |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|