| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| They Let Me Do the Little Things https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30724 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | railfan44 [ Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:58 pm ] | ||||
| Post subject: | They Let Me Do the Little Things | ||||
But there are millions of them! Last spring a Pacific Electric Crossbucks at Orange Empire Ry Museum had a limited lifetime. With repair, green wood preservative, and liberal amounts of paint, I hope I gave it another 50 years. (Pix 3) But it was not done! During the summer while I went north, a member made stencils. (Pix 2) This fall I applied them. (Pix 1). Sorry about the picture numbering. Uploading more than one results in reverse order. Continued.
|
|||||
| Author: | railfan44 [ Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm ] | ||
| Post subject: | Re: They Let Me Do the Little Things | ||
And today, Jan. 16, 1932, they ran a PE car on the trolley loop. The sun was out. Hey, LOOK OUT FOR THE CARS! Marty Bernard Perris, CA
|
|||
| Author: | softwerkslex [ Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: They Let Me Do the Little Things |
Good job. Every piece adds up. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|