| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Danbury Rwy Museum head steps down https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31073 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sloan [ Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Danbury Rwy Museum head steps down |
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/ ... 224399.php |
|
| Author: | MEC_557 [ Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Danbury Rwy Museum head steps down |
I heard Ira was going to step down several weeks ago, I have yet to actually meet him. He has done alot for the museum and moved them forward quite a bit. Hopefully he doesn't disappear completely from there and I also wish him the best of luck in his other interests. |
|
| Author: | daylight4449 [ Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Danbury Rwy Museum head steps down |
Having visited a few years ago, I can say that Ira set up DRM to last. In my opinion, the structure he built will continue. They've already proved what they're capable of with the RPO. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|