| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32199 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | daylight4449 [ Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
Yes, stupid title, but this was on the Gramling's facebook page. I'll just link the album considering it's a bit difficult for me to explain. I just hope "Sadie" didn't max out John or Barry's credit card... http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 368&type=1 |
|
| Author: | Phil Raynes [ Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
I am sure #126 heard that Walmart is the "saving place"!!!! |
|
| Author: | dpeterson3 [ Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
So when can I expect my local Walmart to start stocking those? |
|
| Author: | big-bad-2666 [ Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
Now that's a model train I want! Do I dare ask what the retail price is? :) |
|
| Author: | David Notarius [ Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
Are there any other Gramling's locomotive projects in the works? Dave |
|
| Author: | daylight4449 [ Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
Here's a topic on their other two engines. One of their others is built to nearly the same design as the 75, and there's the 0-4-2T they got out of florida about two years ago. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31799&p=161751&hilit=Gramling+Engines#p161751 |
|
| Author: | omar [ Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lehigh Coal 126's recent shopping trip. |
This would make a fine addition to THE PEOPLE OF WAL*MART website www.peopleofwalmart.com First class! Bravo! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|