| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Baldwin (BLH) S12 dimensions needed https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3279 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | David Farlow [ Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Baldwin (BLH) S12 dimensions needed |
Does anyone have easy access to the bolster bowl dimensions for a Baldwin Lima Hamilton S12 switch truck? While I realize that I could jack up the locomotive to get this information, that it somewhat out of the question at this time. While these locomotives use a "standard" AAR switcher truck, the bolster bowl could easily be different than that used by another builder. ALCO trucks have a bowl diameter different than those under our Lima-Hamilton. Obviously I'm hoping to find that they are the same size as used by EMD, or by Lima-Hamilton in order to make a truck swap feasible. David Farlow Whitewater Valley RR hudson.industries@worldnet.att.net |
|
| Author: | etalcos [ Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Baldwin (BLH) S12 dimensions needed |
David, Did you ever find the info on this one? I've been wondering about the same thing on the FM trucks as well. ETA |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|