Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Status of the Stourbridge?
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35433
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bigjim4life [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Status of the Stourbridge?

I remember reading last year (I believe it was last year) that the Stourbridge Line in Honesdale, PA stopped operation due to various issues, and there was hope in restarting the operation at some point in the future. Has there been any word on a return to service/operations at all? I've looked around online and word has been very scarce on the subject. Thanks!

Author:  Bobharbison [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Status of the Stourbridge?

You probably saw this already, but the official website says:
Quote:
The Stourbridge Line Rail Excursions have been postponed for the 2013 season. Please continue to check back for any changes to the schedule.

Author:  bigjim4life [ Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Status of the Stourbridge?

Bobharbison wrote:
You probably saw this already, but the official website says:
Quote:
The Stourbridge Line Rail Excursions have been postponed for the 2013 season. Please continue to check back for any changes to the schedule.


Yup, I did see that. Anything new/not mentioned on their site? Updates?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/