Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Looking for Colorado & Wyoming flat car A2
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35459
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jason Midyette [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Looking for Colorado & Wyoming flat car A2

A bit of a specific longshot I know,

I am trying to track down the current location of former Colorado & Wyoming flat car A2. As of late last year, the car was displayed just east of Boulder Colorado. The car is a 40' flat, painted solid black and riding on arch bar trucks. I went to look at it tonight and it is no longer where it was, hopefully it has not moved on to a new career as razor blades.

Thanks

Jason Midyette

Author:  Robbie Hanson [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Colorado & Wyoming flat car A2

The car appears to have been moved by the Museum of Railway Workers in Boulder quite recently--probably to Denver, which appears to be their main display site.

Link

Author:  Jason Midyette [ Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Colorado & Wyoming flat car A2

Thank you. From info on the link you provided it looks like the car has been moved to a preservation group in Colorado Springs. I'm glad to hear it still exists!

Jason Midyette

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/