| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Need to find a book https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36104 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jack A. Siffert [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Need to find a book |
I have surfed and surfed and can't find a copy of How Diesel-electric Locomotives Operate: The Last 25 Years, Including ACs by Dr. J.W. White. amazon and ebay were a bust. Any help? |
|
| Author: | sc 'doc' lewis [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Need to find a book |
From the Amazon image it would appear that the author is William J. White, B.B.A. and not Dr. J. W. White. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51iBERdj-3L.jpg I have found RailPub.com to be a good source of used books although I don't see this particular tome currently on their listings. Usual disclaimer of no financial interest, blah, blah, blah. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|