It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: PRSL: By Rail to the Boardwalk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:18 pm 

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:53 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Hello all, its been a a long while since I have posted but I recently redesigned my website and blog featuring my project documenting the former Pennsylvania Railroad. To celebrate summer I have deviated from my normal PRR writing to honor the late Richard Gladulich and his book titled, "By Rail to the Boardwalk" a book that sparked an early interest in local rail history for me that I never outgrew.

Enjoy!

[url]michaelfroio.com/blog/2015/7/17/by-rail-to-the-boardwalk[/url]


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: