| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| PRSL: By Rail to the Boardwalk https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38344 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mfroio [ Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | PRSL: By Rail to the Boardwalk |
Hello all, its been a a long while since I have posted but I recently redesigned my website and blog featuring my project documenting the former Pennsylvania Railroad. To celebrate summer I have deviated from my normal PRR writing to honor the late Richard Gladulich and his book titled, "By Rail to the Boardwalk" a book that sparked an early interest in local rail history for me that I never outgrew. Enjoy! [url]michaelfroio.com/blog/2015/7/17/by-rail-to-the-boardwalk[/url] |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|