| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Calling Earl Knoob https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38349 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | arizona ranger [ Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Calling Earl Knoob |
Earl you mentioned to me you knew a guy from Albuquerque that had a ton of Apache Railroad Photos. I'm also looking for WMSRR "Last train to Maverick" Photos to fill in what Marion Hatch Sent me . I'm looking for photos of the town Maverick during the lunch stop. I got the photo of me and dad on the 36s tender helping at the Big Lake wye. Glad you got your photo of yourself as well. Do you have any contact info for him? My Apache log train photos Mc Nary mill activity are slim. That's what I'm looking for. You already probably know I'm not looking for anything post 1976. ERIC |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|