Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Strasburg Railroad - Andrea Biesecker - New Interview
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38389
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Train-a-Mania [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Strasburg Railroad - Andrea Biesecker - New Interview

As the Assistant Contract Administrator, Andrea talks about working for the Strasburg Rail Road, explains the work she provides for steam locomotives, and describes the ‘Culture of Steam’.

http://theroundhousepodcast.com/2015/07 ... biesecker/

Attachments:
RH_Andrea_Biesecker_2.jpg
RH_Andrea_Biesecker_2.jpg [ 137.88 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]

Author:  Overmod [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strasburg Railroad - Andrea Biesecker - New Interview

More background on Andrea was in this article in the Lancaster newspaper a couple of months ago:

http://lancasteronline.com/features/trending/year-old-woman-keeps-the-locomotives-running-at-strasburg-rail/article_adeeef34-f036-11e4-bc8a-1fea470cb709.html

She's quite a positive asset to Strasburg!

Author:  philip.marshall [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strasburg Railroad - Andrea Biesecker - New Interview

I had a chance to meet Andrea and talk with her a bit when I visited Strasburg a few weeks ago and I was very impressed!

-Philip Marshall

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/