| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| looking for track frog https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45334 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jdstrolley [ Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | looking for track frog |
The Rockhill Trolley Museum in Rockhill Furnace, PA is looking for a #6 track frog in 60 or 65 pound rail weight for an upcoming track project. If you know of such a piece of track work that is available, please contact Joel Salomon as soon as possible at jdstrolley@ptd.net. Thanks very much. |
|
| Author: | Rick Rowlands [ Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: looking for track frog |
I was just at Kovalchick Salvage in Burnham, PA today and saw some 60 lb. frogs. They may have what you need. Had I seen this post before I made my trip I would have looked through the piles for you. |
|
| Author: | jdstrolley [ Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: looking for track frog |
Thanks Rick, our Track and Wire Department Head actually visited there today and found a frog that we can use. Joel |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|