| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Danish locomotive builders plate https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45661 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bill Kohler [ Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Danish locomotive builders plate |
I have a builders plate from Danish locomotive builder Frichs dated 1926 with builders number 62. I am looking for information regarding this locomotive. Any help will be appreciated. |
|
| Author: | softwerkslex [ Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Danish locomotive builders plate |
You came to the right place. Have a photo? No. 62 was scrapped in 1962 in Odense. It was a consolidation. https://www.jernbanen.dk/damp_solo.php?s=1&bid=62 |
|
| Author: | Bill Kohler [ Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Danish locomotive builders plate |
Thanks for the information, Steven. I attempted to attach a photo to this reply but I'm new at this and it doesn't want to accept the image. If you send me an email with your address I'll forward it that way. |
|
| Author: | mldeets [ Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Danish locomotive builders plate |
Bill, The site is running on limited firmware and because of that it will only accept what are today considered very small files. You may try to resize/resample your photo downward if you want to try again.........mld |
|
| Author: | Bill Kohler [ Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:24 pm ] | ||
| Post subject: | Re: Danish locomotive builders plate | ||
I'll try to post the photo again.
|
|||
| Author: | softwerkslex [ Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Danish locomotive builders plate |
Yep, that's Frichs |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|