Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

CNW RDC/inspection car #430?
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46034
Page 1 of 1

Author:  eze240 [ Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  CNW RDC/inspection car #430?

Awhile back, Ozarks website had a ex-CNW RDC-3 converted to an inspection car for sale...
I saw that it apparently sold....what happened to it?

Author:  PMC [ Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CNW RDC/inspection car #430?

eze240 wrote:
Awhile back, Ozarks website had a ex-CNW RDC-3 converted to an inspection car for sale...
I saw that it apparently sold....what happened to it?

That car was at the Indiana Railway Museum in French Lick IN (not to be confused with the defunct Indiana Transportation Museum in Noblesville/ Forrest Park IN), I don't know where it is now (unknown photo credit). It was originally a New Haven car.

Attachments:
RDC4474769673_85f1a108cd_bB.jpg
RDC4474769673_85f1a108cd_bB.jpg [ 129.99 KiB | Viewed 2657 times ]

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/