It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: And the yellow flag goes up.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:37 am 

John and moderator,

Sandy (Alexander Mitchell) did not clip my name off of the reply, so please do not think that it was I replying to the other posts. See where my name stops on the posts vs. their continuance.

Mark

> I'm light enough, thank you--most here would
> say "especially in his head!" I
> can take light comments as well as anyone;
> it's just that I've heard far too many
> jackasses complaining because they're
> watching the matched EMD E8s run at track
> speed on the main line in front of them, and
> they are complaining because they think the
> shade of B&O blue isn't right, or they
> want the OTHER PRR paint scheme....... and
> it's then that I start looking for that
> fabled air hose lying beside the right of
> way to smack that idiot about the head
> with..........

> [NOTE TO MODERATOR: note that I am only
> proposing a hypothetical air hose smacking
> this time, not a personal act against a
> specific individual...... and in the
> hypothetical example cited above, I know all
> of you would love to get in line behind
> me....]


bbjimbo@yahoo.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: And the yellow flag goes up.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:56 pm 

> John and moderator,

> Sandy (Alexander Mitchell) did not clip my
> name off of the reply, so please do not
> think that it was I replying to the other
> posts. See where my name stops on the posts
> vs. their continuance.

> Mark

To Mark and the moderator,

Mark I understand where your post stops. I apologize.

To the moderator and readers I am sorry if I have angered or offended anyone. That was certainly not my intent.

I apologize to all for where this has gone. As far as I am concerned this thread is over.

John Bohon

jhbohon@yahoo.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: