| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| todays flimsies https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5596 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dave [ Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | todays flimsies |
Like dejavu all over again - aren't they all retreads from previous days? Nothing new and interesting going on? Dave irondave@bellsouth.net |
|
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: todays flimsies |
> Like dejavu all over again - aren't they all > retreads from previous days? Nothing new and > interesting going on? > Dave I recently modified (translation screwed up) the Flimsies code, and in the process I managed to delete all the postings prior to 4/8, which would otherwise normally have been online for 3 weeks. I don't know this for sure but I suspect Keith may be reposting some of the lost stuff. At least his e-mail works. RyPN Timetable hkading@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Keith Albrandt [ Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: todays flimsies |
Currently, the top 13 items on FLIMSIES are new. The remaining items with a 4/10/03 date are reposts of items originally posted between 3/31/03 and 4/7/03. As Hume mentioned, these were lost due to technical difficulties. There will be no further reposts. Cheers, Keith Albrandt kalbrandt@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | dave [ Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: todays flimsies |
Thanks Guys. I especially like the poem in the Hook and Eye posting. BTW, I fixed the email Hume. While I was in there set up the wedges, changed out the antifriction ring and adjusted the brushes and governor. Gained a couple thousand baud. Dave irondave@bellsouth.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|