Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Caboose Marketing Techniques
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6029
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bruce Pierce [ Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Caboose Marketing Techniques

Our group is wanting to do some more marketing of the caboose on our excursion train.

What ways do the rest of you find that generate more revenue from your cabooses? ie. special fares for cab riders, theme parties, etc.

Thank you,
Bruce Pierce
Mid-South Rail Heritage Foundation

http://www.midsouthrail.org
brucepierce@frankelectro.com

Author:  Bruce Pierce [ Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  CORRECTION: Caboose Marketing Techniques

I would like to clarify a regional gramtical error that has caused some confusion.

In my example below, I referenced examples of generating revenue ".......fares for CAB riders".
In this reference, CAB is refering to CABoose, not engine cab.

I apologize for the confusion.
Bruce Pierce
Mid-South Rail Heritage Foundation

> What ways do the rest of you find that
> generate more revenue from your cabooses?
> ie. special fares for cab riders, theme
> parties, etc.



brucepierce@frankelectro.com

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/