Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Fort Wilderness RR website
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6063
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bob Yarger [ Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Fort Wilderness RR website

Website for Disney's short-lived Fort Wilderness RR, which connected (I think) a campground with a parking lot at Disney World. Built to 30" gauge, with newly-constructed little 2-4-2T tank engines, the track was not well-built and the engines did not carry enough water. The RR was replaced with rubber tired trams after a short while. The little engines were reportedly in storage last I knew.

http://www.fortwildernessrr.com/
ryarger@rypn.org

Author:  Bob Yarger [ Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fort Wilderness RR website

> The little engines were
> reportedly in storage last I knew.

Reading a little deeper, it appears the engines have since gone to owners in California and Oregon, but none are running as yet.

http://www.fortwildernessrr.com/
ryarger@rypn.org

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/