It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: any photos of 1218 homecoming online??
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:52 am 

Can anyone tell me if there are any websites that have photos of yesterday's 1218 homecoming event at the VMT. I know that photos may be difficult with the shelter that it is under, I was hoping to make it myself, but work conflicts intervened and delayed my trip to Roanoke for a couple of weeks. I am really anxious to see how they did with the cosmetic restoration. Thanks for any help.

stiggy_26@hotmail.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: any photos of 1218 homecoming online??
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:55 am 

I was there for the party/railfan weekend on Saturday. 1218 looks very good, the restoration took 5 months and they have a lot left to do, however whats left are details that most folks wouldn't miss or really know about. Good photos will be hard to come by due to the shed, but I'll take a protected loco over an ability to get good photos anyday. I'll post up the good ones I managed to get on Tuesday morning.
-Chris

> Can anyone tell me if there are any websites
> that have photos of yesterday's 1218
> homecoming event at the VMT. I know that
> photos may be difficult with the shelter
> that it is under, I was hoping to make it
> myself, but work conflicts intervened and
> delayed my trip to Roanoke for a couple of
> weeks. I am really anxious to see how they
> did with the cosmetic restoration. Thanks
> for any help.


cshelton@hotmail.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: