It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Interchange Problems
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:26 pm 

My apologies to our Interchange users, and visitors to the RyPN site in general, for any difficulties you may have been having the last couple of days.

The server that RyPN and the Interchange reside on is misbehaving. I have reported this to our host provider, but they are still working on the problem.

Hopefully they will have it resolved in the near future.

Railway Preservation News
hkading@rypn.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interchange Problems
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:31 am 

> My apologies to our Interchange users, and
> visitors to the RyPN site in general, for
> any difficulties you may have been having
> the last couple of days.

Hume, I've noticed that clearing my browser cache makes the site work perfectly, for a little while anyway. Not sure if this help diagnose the problem, but I thought I'd pass it along.


SJHussar@aol.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: