Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

any photos of 1218 homecoming online??
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6064
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Steven Ashley [ Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  any photos of 1218 homecoming online??

Can anyone tell me if there are any websites that have photos of yesterday's 1218 homecoming event at the VMT. I know that photos may be difficult with the shelter that it is under, I was hoping to make it myself, but work conflicts intervened and delayed my trip to Roanoke for a couple of weeks. I am really anxious to see how they did with the cosmetic restoration. Thanks for any help.

stiggy_26@hotmail.com

Author:  Chris [ Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: any photos of 1218 homecoming online??

I was there for the party/railfan weekend on Saturday. 1218 looks very good, the restoration took 5 months and they have a lot left to do, however whats left are details that most folks wouldn't miss or really know about. Good photos will be hard to come by due to the shed, but I'll take a protected loco over an ability to get good photos anyday. I'll post up the good ones I managed to get on Tuesday morning.
-Chris

> Can anyone tell me if there are any websites
> that have photos of yesterday's 1218
> homecoming event at the VMT. I know that
> photos may be difficult with the shelter
> that it is under, I was hoping to make it
> myself, but work conflicts intervened and
> delayed my trip to Roanoke for a couple of
> weeks. I am really anxious to see how they
> did with the cosmetic restoration. Thanks
> for any help.


cshelton@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/