| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Briefs Contribution Request https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6116 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rob Davis [ Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Briefs Contribution Request |
Hi friends, What are you working on this summer? Yes, I mean you. Who is helping you? How are you doing it? And can we see some pictures of it? I'd like to populate the Briefs with tales of what's going on in the preservation community in 2003. Sending updates for the Briefs is easy. Really. E-mail me a few paragraphs about the project. I will edit them, so don't worry if the grammar or speeeling needs cleaning up. Also include a couple of digital images or scans. I will clean-up, turn, crop and do whatever else the images need. I am on a high-speed connection, so feel free to blast those 1MB images straight from your digital camera. Also, try to include your co-workers, vistors and shop pets in the photos. The machines are neat, but it is nice to see a face or two. My guess is that you have a really interesting project that the RyPN readers would ask you about... if they knew you were doing it. So, come on, let 'em know! Thanks! Rob Davis rdavis@rypn.org rdavis@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|