| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Looking for Richard Carter https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6125 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kip Harris [ Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Looking for Richard Carter |
Does anyone know where Richard Carter formerly of the Cass Scenic RR is these days? I recall he was an avid steam whistle collector, and I'm trying to track him down for a project. thanks |
|
| Author: | Ron Muldowney [ Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Looking for Richard Carter |
I believe that he still works for the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad in New Hope, PA. I would try contacting the railroad. steamfan@crusoe.net |
|
| Author: | Steve Gilbert [ Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Looking for Richard Carter |
> Does anyone know where Richard Carter > formerly of the Cass Scenic RR is these > days? I recall he was an avid steam whistle > collector, and I'm trying to track him down > for a project. thanks Yes, he is with New Hope and Ivyland. Go to www.steamwhistles.com (voice of the iron horse) then go to "items for sale" page. Richard has some great audio cd's for sale. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|