It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking for Richard Carter
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:14 pm 

Does anyone know where Richard Carter formerly of the Cass Scenic RR is these days? I recall he was an avid steam whistle collector, and I'm trying to track him down for a project. thanks


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Richard Carter
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:19 pm 

I believe that he still works for the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad in New Hope, PA. I would try contacting the railroad.



steamfan@crusoe.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Richard Carter
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:30 pm 

> Does anyone know where Richard Carter
> formerly of the Cass Scenic RR is these
> days? I recall he was an avid steam whistle
> collector, and I'm trying to track him down
> for a project. thanks

Yes, he is with New Hope and Ivyland.

Go to www.steamwhistles.com (voice of the iron horse) then go to "items for sale" page.

Richard has some great audio cd's for sale.


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: