| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| scraping parts https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6180 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | CPR 6503 [ Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | scraping parts |
I went for a drive today by the local scrap yard and there was a gmd 645c complete! After a few minutes I found out that it came from a local rail museum. It was a shock because I was one of the volenteers that saved it from an SP gp 10 that was turned into the green goat. This was a RTO with low hrs and was earmarked for a F7b to give this museum a A-B-A running set!! I do not want to name names. This post is to remind every one that one groups trash is anothers tresure!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO SELL OR TRADE BEFORE YOU CALL THE SCRAPER!!!! WHEN ITS GONE ITS GONE. |
|
| Author: | Superheater [ Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Spell Check and a return E-mail |
>Give you a lot more credibility. Besides, asserting the existence of a prime mover w/o providing details that might allow it to be saved is fairly useless. superheater@rrmail.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|