| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Jack Anderson? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6189 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jason [ Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Jack Anderson? |
I attended the steam up at MRSR this last weekend and noticed Jack Anderson was nowhere to be seen? Was Mr. Anderson not able to attend? He is always very informative on the MRSR locos and their current status. burrrr@yahoo.com |
|
| Author: | Jim Fitzgerald [ Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jack Anderson? |
Jason, were you there Sunday? I only saw a couple of other railfans beside myself. Someone mentioned "the new owners." Has the MRSR changed hands? ORHF Site fitzrr@pioneer.net |
|
| Author: | Nathan [ Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jack Anderson? |
> Jason, were you there Sunday? I only saw a > couple of other railfans beside myself. > Someone mentioned "the new > owners." Has the MRSR changed hands? Jack usually takes Sunday off, after all, he does work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Everyone is entitled to a little family time. I think MRSR is now part of WFIM. nwstaybolt@reachone.com |
|
| Author: | Jack Anderson [ Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jack Anderson? |
Hello, After 24 years I no longer work for MRSR. My doctor prescribed two medications which should not have been taken together. The severe side effects made me act drunk, so I was fired. I'm looking for work now; don't know if I'll be able to find something in my field of expertise or not. If anyone hears of a position available, I would appreciate a call at 360-569-2507, or email steamrr@mashell.com. Thank you, Jack steamrr@mashell.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|