| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| 2732 at Richmond https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6202 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | 2732 at Richmond |
I understand the move of C&O 2-8-4 2732 at Richmond, VA has been completed. Did they cut the tender drawbars as planned? How did the move go? Any photos? What is the new display site like? Any shelter included? Older photo 2732 ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Richard [ Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2732 at Richmond |
Information is that the drawbar was NOT cut. I understand that eventually a shelter may be constructed, but none as of yet. This loco is in typical shape for a park engine. On cursory inspection, I'd say she's not beyond operation at some date down the calendar. glueck@maine.edu |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|