| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| TEA-21 Update, sort of https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6220 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | David M. Wilkins [ Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | TEA-21 Update, sort of |
Greetings, Well, I am back from my stint in Washington, and no TEA-21 Reauthorization bill yet. I am in touch with my contacts, and I will give an update when I hear something. If it comes out this session look for it in July or September, hopefully this coming month, as the Senate's target adjournment date is October 3. On a related note, I met and had lunch with RYPN staffer Erik Ledbetter while in Washington. Erik is a great guy, and I enjoyed the opportunity to have lunch with him and chew the fat on railway preservation. david.wilkins@inisightbb.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|