| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Pocket List of RR Officials https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6248 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Pocket List of RR Officials |
Anyone have an up-to-date Pocket List of RR Officials available? If so, could you contact me directly? There's a name I'd like to find out about. Thanks. ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | buddy bob [ Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Pocket List of RR Officials |
> Anyone have an up-to-date Pocket List of RR > Officials available? If so, could you > contact me directly? There's a name I'd like > to find out about. Thanks. I have one a months old. Is that new enough?regards bb staybolt2@netscape.net |
|
| Author: | roger [ Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Pocket List of RR Officials |
I have the latest, 3rd Quarter 2003. roger_samuels@nps.gov |
|
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Pocket List of RR Officials |
Found the info I needed. Thanks to all who responded. ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|