It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pocket List of RR Officials
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:00 am 

Anyone have an up-to-date Pocket List of RR Officials available? If so, could you contact me directly? There's a name I'd like to find out about. Thanks.

ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pocket List of RR Officials
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:29 pm 

> Anyone have an up-to-date Pocket List of RR
> Officials available? If so, could you
> contact me directly? There's a name I'd like
> to find out about. Thanks.
I have one a months old. Is that new enough?regards bb

staybolt2@netscape.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pocket List of RR Officials
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:49 am 

I have the latest, 3rd Quarter 2003.

roger_samuels@nps.gov


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pocket List of RR Officials
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:30 am 

Found the info I needed. Thanks to all who responded.


ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: